Wednesday, March 26, 2008

nappi fashion show

So the show at the Murray theater went well there were a lot in attendance and everyone liked the clothing. I had to do a little interview on stage after and I hate that part but I guess it went ok. Yesterday park city tv came by and did a story on me that was fun and it will air in 2 weeks. I am working on spring/ summer right now and it should be ready to hit stores in a month or two so watch for that. Todd has been nice enough to shoot some video of shows and other nappi escapades so that will be available to view shortly (thanks todd). Ummm ok cool

2 comments:

Todd Sansom said...

Cool story on PCTV. The music half way through was somewhat, strange--horror-esque. Glad I could help with the show. We need to dump the footage on the nappi drive.

Caprice Erickson said...

Hey , Hey!! Love the clothes! I may just need to purchase some :) Congrats on the biz nappi I knew you would make it!!