Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dec 14, 2007

I am sitting in a restaurant in little Tokyo, where the atmosphere is nice, very clean with a hint of the old country. The bathroom is located down the hall where they store all the food boxes and where an old sink protrudes from the wall making the journey to the bathroom a bit more interesting. Little Tokyo is located in LA just east of the fashion district which is what brings me to LA in the first place. I am working on the mens jean. I came to approve the sample but am leaving without seeing the finished sample, I hope they get it right. I have had the woman's jeans done and in a few stores in Salt Lake for about 2 months now and they are selling good the response has been great. I am trying to get the mens jeans done because I am having a trunk show at Mary Jane's during the Sundance Film Festival.

No comments: